HAPPY FRIDAY ?

I get lost inside my head every once in a while to remind myself of my individuality and today is that day.

lazy summer evening, I can already smell the end of  "hamster on a wheel" days. While other people are getting excited for Friday night, I am literally planning an escape from these distractions made to forget that we are trapped.

 Bukowski asked 'Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?'.

All I know is that I never wanted to be a slave to get excited for Friday nights. Never will. Or will I? NO.

 you want to make money by any means and just do what makes you happy but noo , society wants you to iron your shirt perfectly and polish your shoes clean. They don't care whether our dream bites the dust.

INTERPRET THE PIC FOR URSELF

what dream you're asking? what do I want to become? Maam, the journey is not about becoming anything but unbecoming everything that's just not you. I am sadly aware that I already have wandered far from where I am supposed to be so do not ask me about the Friday night plan. Rather ask me about my plans so that u go home offended and assuming I am paranoid. But get well soon.

No sir, I don't want to be a hippie with a psychedelic drug and guitar wandering everywhere but I also don't want to work my life away being angry and scared all the time.

Now don't say that I will have time for it later. Don't spread false hope. It's a trap. Working till you die is a new trend. Escape Escape Escape. No such thing as "time for it later".

"You will join the rat race" a corporate machine yelled. Of course, I have to. But jokes on you because unlike you, I am clear about when to exit the race before becoming a Friday night slave.

These things, I rarely talk to others anymore. But some evenings, when the gust of wind is colder than usual and I am in my solitude blasting "US & THEM", I keep coming back to what I love and realize that despite a constant force making me be like THEM, my mind still holds the same dream, the same plans.

Happy Friday to you.Cheers!! 









1 comment:

  1. This whole paragraph is a actual reflection of every other guy, but very few have the guts to express this.
    By the way your writing is so impressive 🎖️

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY FRIDAY ?

I get lost inside my head every once in a while to remind myself of my individuality and today is that day. lazy summer evening, I can alrea...